This page is intended to contain a complete list of links to information I distribute via the web.
It is important to note that some of the materials linked from here may be half-edited, edited by someone else, several years old, or not intended for a general readership; one shouldn't infer anything about my views past or current from things I've written without knowing the context and intended audience. In particular, some of the things in the Cambridge section are a joke.My Web Log
My weblog is available here.Intellectual Property
- EUCD: Takedown provisions, 2002
- CDR response to UK consultation on the EUCD, 2002
- DRM and Free Software in a nutshell (English version | Version française)
- A comparison of Australian and UK anti-device cases
- A letter to Andrew Duff MEP, on the European Constitution
- A letter to Anne Campbell MP about the Arts Minister - this got a ministerial retraction!
- UK ID cards, a consultation response faxed to the Home Office
- Why constituencies matter, (about UK electoral reform).
- Westminster constitutional crises, on intercameral conflict in Westminster-style polities
- On the War in Iraq
- A Classification of MUDs, 1997 [Local copy]
- Some Time-saving tips for computers
- On the SCO Litigation
- Some thoughts about the SRCF, 2002
- Student Computing in Cambridge, 2002 [Local copy]
- Campaigning for Campaigning's sake, 2000 [Local copy]
- Internet charging at Jesus College, 1999
- Lists of objections
- Snordovian, a fragmentary text in Snordovian, by Matthew Lavy, who is a different person
- Old email addresses I've had